Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 9 - What if giving time to people who've earned it is self respect?

Wow - Day 9 and I'm flying through priorities with ease and grace.

This "Nice Guy" is still nice, but I've moved into - "Earn my Nice" mode.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would do anything for the people I love and care for - anything!

In fact, the extent to which I have gone for people I loved is borderline, over-giving!

This stops right here, right now!!!

Dividing my time and energy each day and seeing it as an investment in my higher values and higher purpose has become a game that I love to play.  It's like "whack a mole."

You come at me with a demand - Whack!

You come at me with an opportunity - ok, I'll consider it but still - you're on my 48 hour pend list.

You come at me with a way to add value to me and my dreams - front of the line - and you will get so much more in return for what you are offering.

This energy is a precious gift and the value it represents is not only beyond worth but it is your disadvantage to not find a way to leverage it.

Good luck to any who want what I have to offer.

Believe me when I say - I want to give you everything I've got and that's exactly why I've made this change as part of my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment